Monday, January 5, 2009

They Love the Snow

We've started putting Hayden to work!!



We have gotten quite a bit of snow lately (by Boise standards anyway). The kids have been out building snow caves and shoveling. The younger boys usually shovel the piles of snow back onto the driveway while Hayden and I try to undo their work! We keep telling ourselves each year that we need to buy some sleds if it is going to snow like this every winter here in Boise. I am not a big fan of the snow. Growing up in Montana, I had my fill. Greg grew up here in Boise which doesn't get a lot of snow. Even if it does, it usually melts within a couple of days, so the kids take advantage of the snow while it lasts. I will admit the snow is beautiful while it lasts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment