Sunday, December 21, 2008

She's Got a Sweet Tooth

Say Ahhh....
Yucky!


I've started trying to get Ava to eat a little solid food, but she's not a big fan yet...unless it's fruits. I went against all the Doctor's advice and fed her fruits after failing to get her to eat ANY veggies. Being a 4th time Mom, I figured I had that right. I know, I know...she'll probably never eat a vegetable again! But actually it's worked...she now will eat the vegetables. She just had to figure out that she liked to eat before she accepted the vegetables. The boys love to feed her (I usually only allow it if I am trying to cook dinner and need help keeping her happy...I can't handle the mess they make on her face, the highchair, the floor...). Look how cute she is even with all the mess on her face!! She must get that from Greg...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to post on here but it wont let me. THat little girl of yours is precious!

    ReplyDelete