Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Week in Utah

The kids and I drove to Utah to spend a week (which we extended for a few more days) with Steph and Derek and their family. We went to all sorts of places. The kids had such a fun time.


We went to the Hill AFB museum. We had a picnic afterwards. It was a cool place and even cooler b/c it was FREE!!Jason turned 5 during the week we were there, so we had a party for him with all his cousins. The kids decorated the cake and wrapped the presents.

We also went to "This is the Place." I think the moms liked it the best. All the old houses were fun to walk through. They had pony rides and a little petting zoo too.


We went down to Temple Square and watched the Joseph Smith movie. It had been a long time since I had seen it. the kids really liked it! We also went to the Children's museum and walked around the temple grounds.



We took the kids to the park a couple times too...when we felt like they had played too long on the Wii!


Hey...what do you know... Steph and I actually got in one picture together this trip. Nice job Hayden! It was a great vacation with Steph and Kelly (and Derek). Thanks for letting us bombard you for a week and a half. Let's do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun summer you are having. I was glad to read that I'm not the only one going through band-aids like crazy! I love the pictures of Ava--she is so beautiful! I was glad that Greg and Scott were able to get out golfing while you were out of town ( I was also gone that week). Now we need them to plan a BBQ or something so we can ALL get together.

    ReplyDelete