Thursday, January 6, 2011

December at the Borups

Carson   4 months old.  He had the bluest eyes...I still love that about him.  He's our only kid with those bright blue eyes!

Carson turned 5 years old this month.  He was SO excited about everything he got.  He kept telling me that he was taller now that he was five.  And that he was going to be doing a lot more talking now that he was five.  He is right about that!!  Happy Bday buddy!

We also did some potty training, nursing and lost a tooth.

I potty trained Ava a few weeks ago.  I know I still have one more kid to potty train but I seriously don't think I can do it again.  Whenever we have contemplated having more kids, two things run through my mind:  One, that I have to give birth to it and second that I have to potty train that child!

Jason lost his first tooth this month.  He has been wondering when that tooth was going to fall out for a LONG time.

Ava learned how to feed her babies.  One day I looked over and there she was...with a baby under her shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment