Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Having kids makes Halloween so fun.  I love watching their excitement over candy and costumes!


We had a pirate...

A cute spider...

A sweet little Indian...

Count Dracula...

The Mountain Man....When we explained to the kids that Greg was a logger, Carson was worried that Greg was a bad guy.  I always wanted to marry a tall, dark, and handsome man!  I told Greg he may have to start coloring his hair (and eyebrows).  I think the goatee and mustache will never happen...it would take him years to grow that!

Ava wasn't so sure what to think of Greg all dressed up.

I realized I never took an individual picture of Hayden as a ghoul!  Here's the whole crew!

And finally the pumpkins.  This is the only part of Halloween that I despise.  My pumpkin is the one with the 3 holes in it.  I was going to carve a lot of circles in my pumpkin but I got bored after 3 so I just left it.   If it weren't for Greg, the kids would have to draw on the outside of their pumpkins.  I'm such a scrooge.  



3 comments:

  1. Very Very cute. Greg doesn't even look at all like himself!!! Those are great costums!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg kinda of looks like a serial killer. Dark, handsome, dangerous! Your kids looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek recognized it was greg from the eye nipple...gives him away everytime!!

    ReplyDelete