Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pettiskirt Princess

I found this sweet pettiskirt at Costco and mostly bought it because I thought it would be so fun to take Ava's pictures in it.  This girl did so awesome for me...she was just so happy to be wearing a pretty skirt.  She loved it and I LOVE these pictures of her.  I changed a lot of the pictures to BW because I didn't exactly love the blue bench but I don't know how to change the color of it in PSE nor did I want to paint it.  Plus, I just love BW photos right now.























4 comments:

  1. Ava looks adorable. You did an awesome job Jaylene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I almost bought the same skirt at Costco today! Well, I was gonna buy the green and blue one, for the same reason! haha The pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're really good with that new camera Jaylene. You're shooting better stuff than me. You've got some really good images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your photos, I'm so jealous of your camera! Maybe when Ava is old enough, we can trade dance for photography :)

    ReplyDelete