Friday, May 14, 2010

My Boys





My Boys are gone for the night....to the Father Son Campout. This is when it pays off to have so many boys. Ok...well not really for just one night, but it is a nice little break for them and me. I'm going to watch the movie "Fame" without Greg. I just know he'll be a little upset that I watched a dancing show without him.

I had to include a picture of Weston b/c I can't stop taking pictures of him and he IS one my boys. He's just a few years away from the male bonding trip!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the pics of Weston! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the 50mm 1.4? That picture of Weston looks like a 50mm 1.4 shot. I love that lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello-

    Congatulations on #5- beautiful Weston! You were meant to have many children. I find that I am learning more about you and your wonderful qualities through motherhood. I am so happy for you. I love reading your blog and all of the funny moments of your family. You and Greg truely find 'joy in the journey'.

    p.s. It looks like we will be moving to Provo at the end of the summer. When I am in Boise, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete